4 Bedroom Beach Sala Villa at Amanyara
Caribbean / Turks & Caicos / Providenciales
A nature lover's paradise, Amanyara sits on a promontory on the western shore of Providenciales.
Backed by a vast wilderness of protected parkland, home to a colorful array of birds and marine life, the resort looks out over the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, where prime snorkeling is available just yards off of the resort beach.
Amanyara’s Beach Sala Villa benefits from a beachfront location, accommodating up to 10 guests. Take in the lapping sound of the ocean from a choice of two beachfront master bedroom pavilions, equipped with an outdoor shower and bath. Each bedroom features king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors, televisions and air conditioning. Guest bedroom pavilions sit serenely around a reflective pond with indigenous trees dotted throughout.
An expansive living and dining pavilion faces the ocean with a comfortably appointed terrace, overlooking a black lava stone infinity-edge pool. Hardwood decking lined with sun loungers and a sunken poolside dining pavilion provides a perfect setting to enjoy alfresco meals and soak up the Caribbean sun. A Villa Host will see to all your needs, including any pre-arrival requests, and a Chef will create your favorite meals in the fully equipped kitchen, accommodating any dietary restrictions and special meal requests to ensure you are taken care of throughout the entirety of your stay.
A beach sala provides an elevated position to take in ocean views below and direct access to the resort beach. Every design element at Amanyara has been thoughtfully considered. No two villas are alike, each benefitting from a unique layout, unified through an ever-present use of water and Balau and coral stone accents, which blend seamlessly into their backdrop.
Your vacation includes the use of two four-seater golf buggies, leaving the noise of traffic far behind, and providing a fun and environmentally friendly way to explore all Amanyara has to offer. Amenities include two restaurants, a main restaurant serving classic fare and a Beach Club offering casual alfresco dining, an iconic 45 foot main bar with a ceiling so artfully created you may have trouble casting your attention to the oceanfront view, library, boutique, Serenity Spa, Nature Discovery Center, fitness center and Pilates studio, 4 tennis courts, Activities Center with a plethora of indoor games, beach volleyball, children’s size soccer pitch, and golf simulator.
- Nestled on an 18,000-acre nature preserve
- Amanyara’s powdery, the white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile
- 164 Foot volcanic rock, infinity-edge resort swimming pool
- Fine dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining options featuring ocean views
- Beach Club offering lunch during the day as well as fresh seafood and grilled steak dinners
- Resort Bar next to the pool and pool-side lounging salas
- Water sports including complimentary use of Hobie Cats, ocean kayaks, boogie boards, paddleboards, snorkeling gear, and daily snorkeling trips
- Dive Center offering all levels of PADI-certified scuba diving instruction operated by Big Blue Unlimited
- Two floodlit clay tennis courts including complimentary lessons or playing partners
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Nature Discovery Center for children from 5 to 12 years and adults
- Serenity Villa Spa featuring an array of massages, scrubs, wraps, beauty treatments, yoga, and Pilates
- Resort Boutique
- 30 Seat screening room
- Library with complimentary WiFi internet access. Complimentary international phone service
- Transportation service for all resort and Villa guests
- Full 24-hour resort security
Photos are representative of the quality of the property. Details may vary by specific units.
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Sleeps 10 Guests
- Direct Beach Access
- Dining Area
- Fully Equipped
- Outdoor Dining Sala
- Outdoor Shower
- Two Electric Golf Carts
- Mini Bar
- DVD Player
- Sound System
- Local and Long Distance Calls
Each bedroom features king-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, floor to ceiling glass sliding doors, televisions and air conditioning. Guest bedroom pavilions sit serenely around a reflective pond with indigenous trees dotted throughout.
Amanyara’s powdery, the white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile (1 km)
Black lava stone infinity-edge pool
Staff and Services
Dedicated, full-time villa attendant and chef
Full access to comprehensive resort staff for any additional requirements
Access to all resort facilities and amenities
Staff and Services (at Additional Cost)
Private villa spa services on demand
Comprised of over 40 islands and small cays, the Turks & Caicos Islands are barely over an hour’s flight from Miami and 3 hours from New York.
With the US Dollar as the official currency, the Turks & Caicos Islands combine unparalleled Caribbean beauty with the utmost convenience. The Amanyara resort and the private Amanyara Villas are situated on the island of Providenciales, bordering the pristine reefs of the Northwest Point Marine National Park — only a 25-minute transfer from the island’s international airport and private aviation terminal.
Check-in: 2 pm
Check-out: 12 pm
Service Charge: 10%
Facility Fee: 6%
Credit card on arrival.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.